Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Teese Vegan Cheese Challenge!


Chicago SoyDairy sent me some Cheddar style Vegan Teese to use for their Teese Vegan Cheese Challenge! The first thing that came to mind was Smoky Cheddar Biscuits. So I shredded some, mixed it into my drop biscuit batter along with "bac'un" bits and topped the biscuits with paprika.

Fresh out of the oven and they look tasty.

You can see the melted Teese inside of the biscuit. I love biscuits but these went to a new level. The Teese added a creamy texture to the already savory biscuit.

They were so delicious! Check back in a few days to see what I did with the Mozzarella Style Teese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice use of your Teese! Cheesy biscuits sound wonderful, especially if they were smothered in some mushroom gravy... Mmm, I can taste it now.

VenerableBean said...

Thank you. Mushroom gravy is always gooood.